<body>
19.8.05

the day i chatted with Him


it was an afternoon and i was in the studio working, doing the models and all of the sudden, i found myself talking to Him. He has come. for about half an hour we have chatted. i will try in my best capacity to shared with you what we have discuss. some of the sensitive information have been taken out. God bless.

kenrus: oh, You are here.

God: Yes, I am here, my son.

father i want to be obedient and close to you, father sorry i have sin against you, will you forgive me?

Yes, I forgive you

(it is quite comforting to hear from God personally from Him that He forgives us.)

father how long will i have to struggle with my weakness and temptation?

forever

what must i do?

fast and pray

how do i build myself up strong for your work?

fast and pray

how do i bring salvation to family and friends?

fast and pray

( at this time, i have this urge to question if He is God because in the bible, we are told to question every spirit that speaks to us. but deep inside me, i know is Him.)

wait, how do i know it is you my God, who are you?

(silence)

if you are God, tell me who is the first person i will see when i step out of the office lift?

(a presence of a sad, frustrated mood filled my heart. God is disturbed by this question.)

why do you have to ask the question when you already know. you know that it is me. anyway you will see an old lady.

sorry

it is ok

how do i know in future whether is you or whether i am talking with myself again. (because i know fully sometimes i do talk to myself. questioning and answering my own question. the answer God gave is a heart warming one.)

it is always Me talking to you. I have been talking to you before you even recieved me!

(wow! He has been talking to me even before i know about Him!! so we chatted, I asked about other stuffs regarding friends and some scripture. Oh ya, at some point of time, I could recall all the korean phrases which I had menorised. wow, with Him nothing is impossible.)

it is written in the bible, out of his heart will flow rivers of the living water. what do you mean?

(He directed me to the image of my collage and did not say anything.)

are we going to meet again on Sat?

Why are you asking this question? aren't I here now?

i am tired Lord, can you bless me with strength?

tonight you will sleep at 12am sharp and during dinner time, leave the room to pray. pray only in the spirit because I know what you want (to pray) and the Holy spirit will do the intercession prayer for you.

(i am overwhelmed, He knows our prayers!)

God, i always fall asleep for 1-2 min during praying but i recover quickly after that, is it alright?

No, do not sleep when you are praying, move around, shout, do what you must but do not fall asleep!

oh it is time for me to go. oh yes, you can stop your 3 day/week fast. you only need to do it once a week

which day will it be?

wednesday

bye

6pm, after work. i leave my office, still remembering what God has told me. the first person i will see when the lift door opens is an old lady. the lift reached my level, i went in with much anticipation and at the same time, uncertainty. a lot of what if. what if there is no old lady, what if that voice is not from God. the lift door opens and there was no one in sight. i was there, mumbling to myself as i leave the lift, " aiya no old lady one lah, how is it possible to have old ......!"

i was pleasantly surprised, shocked actually. a motorcycle stop by the entrance of the lobby and the cyclist removed her helmet to reveal to me, an old lady. usually at this time, a young chap will do his delievery but today, an old lady came instead. God, what else can i say but You are amazing!!

so this means that everything that took place just now is real. this means that He did hear my cries during my prayer. this also means that i, by the power of God, will reach Singapore at a height of 186cm.

thank you God for your visitation, thank you for your miracles. this will be one of the greatest testimonies. let them see for themselves your greatness and awe in your power.

Amen.



signing off with love at 5:50 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].