<body>
28.10.05


dear Father,
it has been such a long time since my last letter. it has also been a long time since You came to chat with me. i miss you dearly and those dry days are terrible to bear. why have you left me in crete? why am i here to suffer? the constant pressure from both side. terrible.
Father, you know i am not here to complain. i am here to show you my difficulties. "give all your problems to God," they told me. yes, but when my burden is given by You, do i give them back to you?
i know i am weak and You know i am. i do not try to be strong because i know i am not. i am thankful that i am blessed with gifts, so that i may be strong. just a mortal here, waiting to serve and not to be served.
i am thankful for the friends you have positioned in my life.
i am sorry if i sow seed of hatred to my friends. i am sorry if i gossip behind my friends' back. all i want is to show the truth.

love and misses,
your son.
kenrus

signing off with love at 1:00 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].