<body>
17.10.05

i waited and waited and waited and i finally met him
not God this time but a friend
benjamin, a brother in christ
he has chatted to some of us over the msn but when is my turn? i wondered
until finally he turned up today
and he gave me 2 verses

2 corinthains 12:9-10
"and He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." .... for when i am weak, then i am strong

1 corinthains 15:58
therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

i love you benjamin,
and
God, i love you even more
staying up through the night for project still doesn't make sense
night is for sleeping
i repeat, night is for sleeping!!

signing off with love at 4:00 PM


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].