<body>
24.11.05

sometimes some decisions do not make sense when they are first made

a month ago, i made a decision to come back on the 4th of jan (wednesday) as i thought 4th of jan would be a good day. however i realised my foolishness after the booking was made because i did not check with the cors modules registration timetable. to make the matter worse, irene had too booked the same flight with me after learning my date of departure.
sigh. tickets are booked and it is too inconvenient to make the change. i guess i just have to leave everything to Him.
anyway today i check my e-mail and the registration time table was released. imagine my excitment when i saw the timetable! 4th of jan is the only free day among the packed registration schedule!

praise the LORD!
amen

signing off with love at 2:00 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].