<body>
20.1.06

last year june i did something which was said to be forbidden (by a fortune-teller in hong kong)
i was told to always wear my glasses. You spoke to me directly and my glasses was discarded and i never see the need to wear it since.

this semester i did another which was "forbidden". i was never to perform on stage or theatre or anything similar. ha! i took up the module "introduction to theatre and drama" and today was my first practical lesson. i was all smile and was in fact not my usual self. i was full of vibes the whole time, like fish in the water and birds in the sky. fantastic!

something great is happening. something powerful is unleashed!
watch out!

Praise the LORD!
Jesus rules!
(p/s: the calling is a radical one because we serve a radical God! red+blue=purple)
matt 1:23 "behold, the virgin shall be with child and bear a Son"

signing off with love at 3:00 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].