<body>
12.1.06


today marks the end of the first week in Singapore; from korea.
and i am not too happy about it.
the week has been filled with adjustments, such adjusting to my house, my family, my friends and my country, to name a few. things may seem to be back on track but i think these are only skin deep. things are no longer the same. to be honest, i find myself having difficulties fitting in properly. i feel exactly like a foreigner in my own country. sometimes i try returning back to my past self (the familar me before leaving korea) but felt different, it felt weird and thus did not work. i am still the cheerful guy, but just the surface. something is missing which i cannot lay my fingers on. what or who could it be. could it be You?


i wonder how korea is now?
is it still snowing?
is it cold?
do both the sun and moon appear together still?
or are they now apart from each other; like me from the country?
what are my friends doing in korea?
are they healthy?
are they well?
are they like me, going through the things which we have done?
or are such memories hidden and forgotten?
and where are You, oh mighty one?
i do not feel You as much now.
why LORD why?
could all these be undone?


signing off with love at 3:50 PM


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].