<body>
27.2.06

"i used to be scare of you"
today another friend told me this. they were refering to my old self before i received Jesus. this is the second friend this year who have told me this. not counting other comment such as " you are different", "you have changed", "you used to have this darkness", "i used to hate you". wow friends, it has to be the power of God.
hmm... i must have been a bad bad person, i wonder how many think so.
thank God for the changes. thank God for the resurrection.
Hallelujah
Praise the LORD for taking control of my life.
Praise the LORD for the things that are going to take place in my life.
Praise the LORD for preparing me for the purpose of my life.

amen

signing off with love at 2:30 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].