<body>
12.3.06

God's favour came upon me and i was blessed.
i needed to get a book for bible study. unfortunately i did not have sufficient funding. out of desperation, i decided to turn to 'cash converters' store to convert my cds to cash.
(this decision was made after weeks of consideration since the day God showed me a way to get quick buck.)
but the problem is, my friends had been disuading me from doing my transaction there because of the low offered rate. they pay about 50 cent per cd.
well i must get the book by today, i thought, and i simply have to do it.
"ok i leave everything in You hands and i pray for Your favour to fall upon me." i pled with God.
so it happended, i stepped into the "cash converters", i took a number and waited for my turn. it was not that embarrassing as i thought. ha.
finally, it was my turn and i was greeted by this friendy stuff who explained to me about the price they are willing to offer. (well he did not really give a fixed figure but we all knew that it was really only 50 cent per cd.)
here is the best part, after checking the cds, he was pretty amazed of the collection and condition of the cds. in the end, he decided to give me a good price of up to $2 for the cds. WOW! PRAISE THE LORD!

before leaving my house, i did a rough calculation i estimated a $20 payment from "cash convertor". in the end, i was given $76. a $56 increased! WOW. AMEN! this is my first personal income from self effort. hee. going to spend the cash wisely.

signing off with love at 3:00 PM


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].