<body>
3.7.06

today i made a waste trip to my reservist camp unit.
i was supposed to be there because i forgot all about my ippt and i missed it.
there goes my $50. image my shocked when i received the letter..."you are required to answer to a charge of....." sigh....traumatized.... i immediately book for my ippt, got my silver ($200) to pay for the $50.

but they made a mistake to my reporting date for the charge.
02-07-07 .. hmm i wonder why i actually missed the year. date is for next year. hmm i have a hunch that the actual reporting date is in fact 03-07-06. unfortunately there is no way i can check except to call them on monday. plus i do not think i can get an urgent leave just like that. on top of that, i am holding on to my office keys. need to open the doors, you know. see how ba... God will help, i am sure.

signing off with love at 1:30 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].