<body>
19.5.07

Can you believe it, working in my office on my birthday!! Sigh, not a good start but whatever, the job needed to be done. Totally mundane and I actually missed my support duty in church. Totally not according to my plan.

7 hrs later, on my way to church in the train, I was just ....... wishing how i do not have to go back to the office to spend most of my time there. But anyway praise God, job done, boss happy. Then Eka called from Britain. With a small still voice, kinda like Holy Spirit, " Happy Birthday Kenrus" Wow! Speechless! I thought I was dreaming. But yeah it was him. As usual, my first question, what time is it over there. It was 9:30am at his apartment. Certainly make a difference, a lot of difference. A light that brighten up my day. Praise God.

His birthday is on the 16th Nov. Got to remember.

signing off with love at 11:58 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].