<body>
16.5.07

Going to provide a feast today.
A buffet spread for those who have been eager and waiting. My life is finally back on track. It has been two months of intense problem solving in the offices. It is my work I am refering to. My boss gave me two great 'lobangs' to look after. Lobang #1- Fusionopolis project which involves 3 levels of service apartments and 1 level of seminar rooms. Lobang #2- a bungalow house at gallop walk. Two lobangs indeed. Huge lobangs (holes) hidden within both lobangs (project) and endless issues to be solves and deadlines to be met. Need to catch a breather. Well at the end of the day, my boss is so impressed that he gave me a pay raise. Well PRAISE GOD. If not for such opportunities for me to express and develop what He has put into me, I would not have known I can actually do all these. Well for your information, I am doing a A&A (addition and alteration) to St. James Power Station, the pub beside Vivo City. And I am doing it with Ting Ting. Cool. Watch out for the new Bar coming in style this July.

Eventually, at the end of all these, it is amazing how life is really about problem solving. You solve one and another appears and it just keep repeating. Life is not a bed of roses and Certainly not in Heaven too. Isn't it what God has always been doing? He must be up there in heaven looking down and "oh no, my little boy is in a mess, not to worry, come to me and here is the provision." Isn't it great to have a God that takes in your problems and solves them.

signing off with love at 10:27 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].