<body>
19.5.07

Wow, seriously, you'll never know how much your friends love you until you see the amount of sacrifices they put in just to make you happy. Well I've just gotten a new portable external hard disk from my beloved colleague as my 26th birthday present. Great, Just when I thought that it is just a normal birthday with cakes and wine, they surprised me with the least expected. Thank you so much guys, you have certainly spoil me. The present is not cheap and I am very touched.

But.. I am unsettled, I am uncertain. Partly I am afraid that this will be the only BEST gift I got from my friends. No, I am not a greedy person and I am not expecting a lot of material stuffs. But one thing that will deeply disappoint me and that is to celebrate a birthday for the sake of celebrating it. Just anxious, Just afraid that the people I care and I love, that they do not meet the fundamental expectation of a birthday celebration. Oh well I can only hope and pray that things do turn out OK at least (to avoid disappointment).

But God, I know you will turn up on my B day. You will be there with the BEST gift. Your touch from heaven. I want to be just like you.

signing off with love at 1:22 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].