<body>
19.6.07

Dear Jesus God,
Thank you for making me the way I am. Not too tall, not too short. Not too fair and not too dark. Not too solid and not too liquid.

Just nice.

Thank you for all that you have bestowed me. Your wisdom, your gifts and your blessings. Flowing endless, never ceasing.

And even more thankful that you are going to give me this woman to make my life complete. This wonderful lady of far more talents than I have. If I even have one, she will have ten and far more, exceedingly abundant. Of course You will give the best for if us being bad parents can give good gifts to our children, how much more will You, being our Heavenly Father, give.

Love,
Kenrus

(P/S: I want to go to heaven...)

signing off with love at 6:07 PM


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].