<body>
12.6.07


Looking back at what have been going on in my life since He found me. I've grown, I've changed... to be a better man... Somethings remain buried within me and only until at this point of time have I finally discovered what I actually have done.
You see, there are two ways of dealing a problem; you can either run away and pretend that it never happened, or face the truth and find a solution to resolve it completely. For three years, I have been running. For three years, fear has find its way to cripple. It will stop at this point of time. I will stop, to turn back, to face it, to handle it, to deal with it.
My best brithday's gift has to be this precious lesson I've gotten from Him:
Only when one is fully aware of their own strengths and weaknesses can one be truely free.

signing off with love at 5:02 PM


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].