<body>
16.7.07

After 3 days of fasting. God finally showed up.
We spent 15 min together.
He assured me that I was wrong.
Off-Focus.
Let just put it this way, almost everything that I had shared on my vision for the next 6 months is wrong!

I was not supposed to take up painting as my career. Hobby yes but not a career choice.

I was not to prioritize between cell group and usher. Both the same priority.

I must increased my knowledge in the workplace. More work, less play, more focus

I will have a girlfriend by the end of this year. Time to marry. In fact I've tried on a wedding ring on that day. Cost $900 for me and $1600 for my wife!!

I will not leave Fitness First Gym. So don't ask me why I signed up with an expensive gym because it is an order. And don't worry, my God is wealthy. He will pay for it.

My mum will receive salvation. Love her the best I can.

Well cannot remember anything much now since it happened last Thursday. As things become clearer, distraction came in greater. "Youtube" is at this moment my number 1 temptation. But God is greater than all these temptation for greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

Finally, allow me to share these words from our Almighty God,

"Focus on the calling and things will fall into places!"

Anyway got to stay focus.
Amen!
Got to fast more and pray even more.

My apologies that this is quite a vague one. I had wished it to be as detailed as possible but was distracted. I was either too tired to write this or something caught hold of me. It was so real, all the temptation. It was as if the devils knew and needed to throw in more distraction. But God already knew, He prompted me that I won't be putting everything down. Amazing! He knew everything. Anyway following that visit, I had a greater personal experience with the Holy Spirit. He is always there. Casting out devils around and within me. Been 'coughing' out devils almost everyday. Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus, Holy Spirit and GOD!

signing off with love at 11:05 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].