<body>
9.3.08

Cellgroup on Friday was powerful and presence of God was strong. (This may be due to the fact that I've just had my 5 days honey-moon with God!!) There was laying of hand and I heard God clearly,
"...I desire mercy and not sacrifice, and the knowledge of God more than burnt offering (Hosea 6:6)... you did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit (John 15:16)... for I've cursed the barren fig tree ... but ... abide in ME, and I in you. As the brance cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without ME you can do nothing (John 15:4-5)... therefore... come to ME, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls (Matt11:28-29)...

signing off with love at 1:53 AM


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].