<body>
27.5.08

black: my new found interest.
Nowadays, I find my preference leaning towards a particular colour - black.
It must be the age thing!! (haha), or probably those encounters with a couple of strangers, who impresses me deeply and were all in black. Or perhaps, it is my working environment where black is the 'right' colour. I don't know, you tell me. In fact, I'm still quite amazed (and shocked, really) that I have actually told my friends to get me black tops for my birthday present.
I still love colours, the blue, the red, the pink and green and purple. But black is stuck with me, at least for the time being. (Just like my past fascination with white in JC, pink in Uni and then purple all these while.)
Probably it is really age, the internal time bomb that ticks off the inner desire to finally grow up, become mature (and to settle down!!) We'll see....


signing off with love at 11:37 PM


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].