<body>
3.3.09

My Students
My boys are really a bunch of monkeys, regardless of race, language or religion; express or normal ...The girls are still quite pleasantly behaved except for one or two who cannot resist the temptation to test me on their names over and over again. "Look, I cannot remember, it is not that I am not interested but your name is really hard..."

The problem is always on the boys. "yes and always, even when they' matured into adulthood. Probably they're so interesting that's why God created Adam first for fellowship, read amusement."

90% of my stress comes from boys. They are unexpectedly quite horribly childish and 'crooked minded' thanks to the awakened genetic code, embedded in all these head swelling and blood boiling teenagers. It is simply horrify to the point that a simple drawing lessons on cups and bananas seems like an eternal joke to them.
"...Cher, I did not bring my cup!"
"...Cher, can I get from her?!"
"...Cher my banana is small!!!!!"

In one of my classes, thank God it is only one, groin kicking seems to be a kind of sport that the boys play, for what reason, I do not know and do not wish to find out. The recent case left 3 weeping over their bruised jewels!

Man! Grow up! I really pity the girls.

signing off with love at 1:26 PM


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].