<body>
28.4.09

"F..K!! why you never tell me just now?!"

These were the words spurt out by my taxi driver this morning while in the cab. then he continued explaining why I had to tell him before hand and not last minutes.
Frankly speaking, I was not happy. To make the matter worst, I got a student sitting beside me in the cab.

I took a cab this morning at 7:20am because it rained so heavily that I waited for 45min for my bus but to no avail. Sian man.. all the bus were full. Then Hong Wei had to sms me and ask "hey you still waiting for bus"
so he was also stuck in this crazy morning jam of people, traffic and rain.

So finally I decided to take a cab. A red cab came and we got in. (Another student was with me)

"To Jurong West Secondary School"
"To where?"
"Jurong West Secondary School"
"Only one destination? I dunno where, can show me?"
"don't worry, I'll show you" (he was panicking)

Then I called Hong Wei to check with him. He happily tell me he wanted to be late and I was like, don't be dumb lah. I'm in a cab, I'll go pick you up.

So I told the cab driver " Can you turn left in front and stop at the bus stop, I need to pick up another guy"

This was only less than 3 min when we got into the cab and then he went..... "FUCK!"

I was terribly shocked and not happy...
Got student in the cab and this stupid man say this kind of uncivilized word. Then I teacher I also cannot scold him. not good example mah. Then he continued in his stupid broken English explain to me why I must tell him beforehand so that he can be prepared.

Sianzz, that was what I did wat! Then also kenna scolded for nothing. Then somemore I was still charged for the morning extras. What lousy services.

That's not all, even after picking up Hong Wei, he continued to talk talk talk talk talk talk (basically I dunno what he was talking about because I was not the least interested. I just want to get to the school!!!!! FAST)

Then I had to assure him so many time that we are on the right way. He was so panicky that I think he should just not drive the cab. Whatever...

Driving that cab is his job.
Giving him assurance is not mine!!



signing off with love at 9:19 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].