<body>
14.4.09

Hey check out my tagboard.
All thanks to Sun Yoong from 2N1.
I think he is a genius, fun to be with in his own way. You should have seen him do his stuff in the arcade. AWESOME!

Speaking of which that class is simply amazing.
This Jerome guy is so creative, I think he will be an excellent designer next time.
The girl beside him, Azieana (see I know your name), quite good, friendly and warm.
Mark, I believe he is going to be a good basketballer.
Dylan, he is going to shine so brightly in everything he does.
and there are many others..... and the girls, crazy bunch of people, but cool.....okok nice girls.

Generally the class seems quite united and well VERY MISCHIEVOUS. Sometimes, how I wish that they can toned down a little. HAHA. Anyway. I believe they are all so going to fly to the place where they aspire to go.

YES THEY CAN!!!


signing off with love at 9:56 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].