<body>
5.4.09

It is my vocation to teach in Raffles Institution. However, I am completely clueless on knowing the way to get there. It looks scary, almost impossible and perhaps quite amusing at times to think about it. BUT I know and trust that my God has HIS way.

Afterall, He is the one who delivered me out of this economic situation. He is the one who put me on this teaching career, as He had spoken. (no thanks to my messed up efforts in the interviews) Even in school. I'm not ashamed to say that I messed up most of the time; saying things I should not be saying and doing things I should not be doing. But still He is faithful to correct me, convict me and change me to make me a better person the next day.

Most importantly, His love for me never change. I'm not valued and loved by what I do but by who I am. Let me write that again in, I'm not valued and loved by what I do but by who I am. So I can walk in assurance, knowing that I have a God Father who loves me, dies for me, forgives me and is always here for me.

So question:-
When will I be going to Raffles Institution? According to His time.
How will I get there? According to His way.
What will I do doing there? According to His plan.

Life has become so much simpler, don't you agree?

Amen!

signing off with love at 9:43 AM


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].