<body>
5.4.09

My Thought on JWSS II

I think this is an incredible amazing school.

I like the school motto: where eagle dares. wow! how spiritual

Although I still have a little bit of an issue with the first two lines of the school song which is "dreams can be broken but hope is over the rainbow" I totally disagree. Dreams cannot be fulfilled, accomplished or met but they can never be broken or taken away. Hmm... hope is over the rainbow... you need to do more than hope. hope without work is dead. At least this is what I thought.. But other than that, I love the school song. I really mean it, I love the school song.

This school has the largest population of students who adore purple. Thanks to the constant contact with purple - purple uniform, purple school flag, purple building, purple toilet!!! I've never met more students anywhere that loves purple - the colour or royalty, of kings and queens. Mind you not of gay, if anyone tells me purple is gay, I'll give him two tight slap! It is an awesome colour. No, my favourite colour is pink. Ha

This school is an all rounded school. Good in studies, Good in sports, Good in CCA, Good in everything. I especially love their choir and band performance, especially seeing how they play during the speech day yesterday. Simply great.

The students are like jewels. I love them all. Ok my favorite class is 2T1. see I mean what I say, my favourite is 2T1 - they are constantly in my mind. okok, I still got 1E1, 1E2, 1E3, 1E4, 1T1, 1T2. I teach them ART! I also assist in Project Work (PW) too. The classes are 1N1, 1N2, 1T1, 2N1, 2N2, 2N3, 2E3, 2E4 and 2T1!!!!

My only complain, beside the file check thing, which is giving me an headache (refer to my earlier post), is that there is no Indian food in the canteen. Sigh....
Oh ya before I miss this out, I like the school uniform, but cannot say the same for the PE attire. Not cool.

signing off with love at 11:14 AM


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].