<body>
5.4.09

My Thoughts on JWSS

I'm beginning to like this school.



It has become more human now as compared to the first time I reported to school. As I recalled, I can't help but notice a lot of walking zombies. You know, people with those white washed and expressionless face and they'll just pass you by without a hi or an emotion. Worse than robot I thought, as least a robot will do sounds like beep, beep, beep, or more sophisticated one like ".. ... g o o d ... .. m o r n i n g .....". It was not long enough that I found out that all these are attributed to a particular personality. If you are related to that school, you would know who or what I am talking about. Now that that personality is removed, I'm glad things are going back to normal. (read human).



signing off with love at 11:05 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].