<body>
23.4.09

hi guys... sorry for the late post. cannot believe that i was sick for 3 consecutive days. and yes, i'm still battling with the virus as i'm typing this blog... boo hoo...
ah... i'm still wonder what happened? there are a few probability i could think of
a) the water i drank from the water dispenser in school
b) the spicy chilli brinjal that i had for lunch
c) the hot hot weather
d) overworking myself while helping my friend with her architecture project submission
e) all of the above

well it is one thing to be sick, it is another to be working while you are sick. hai... to think my insensitive students still come and ask, "cher, why you never gel your hair? run out of gel ah?", "why you so tired?" then cher this, cher that.... then they are still so naughty, make me shout at them.. especially when i'm having a sore throat, a slight cough, a flu, a headache and now running a slight fever. hai.. i want mc....
but cannot blame them lah... they don't know i'm sick mah. ok ok forgive them.

all except one class... 2n1. they are like light in my darkest. gave me hope when all seems to be gone. haha. they greeted me "good morning mr kenrus" as a class. woo! made my day. so happy. i suddenly feel so alive. they also showed me that this class is so united. all the other classes, especially the sec 1 should learn from them. ha..
i simply love 2n1.

ok ok, 2t1 is still my most favourite class. why ah. dunno leh.. just find them very funny, i think they are different. just very different. dunno how to explain... explain next time bah...

ok signing off
cough cough

good luck for exam!


(p/s: posting is going to be slow cos my house com also down... suay man)
(pp/s: pardon my english. think it is quite bad. haha)

signing off with love at 8:27 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].