<body>
23.5.09

I'm so blessed.
My birthday celebration for this year had finally ended ( i think because my birthday celebration will usually last from 2 weeks to a month)
But I'm contented. In fact I'm very happy.
This year's birthday is indeed surprisingly different.
Where should I start....

Probably I should start with class 1T1 who sang me a very early birthday song during the first lesson. They probably sang 1 week in advance because they got the date wrong. So funnily cute right? HaHa

Then I celebrated my birthday with the usher ministry. I celebrated it with Emily. Another usher leader born in May. So I bought her a T-shirt and likewise she bought me the same. It was great. Huge birthday cakes and birthday wishes.

On Sunday, my cellgroup celebrated my birthday in Sentosa with some of my students from 1E4. (aiya because of this, I'm 'blamed' again for being biased. sorry lah the rest of the classes, I'll call you next time if I go Sentosa again. I promise) It was supposed to be a surprise celebration but some students let the cat out of the bag and I caught the cat! Ha Ha. Then Jeffrey had to smash the cake onto my face and with my eyes wide open. For the first time in my life, my eye balls also get to eat the cake. Oily. (You can read Phavdy's blog for more details of what we did in Sentosa.) Pity Xavier is not there. It would have been fun if he was there.

I had a mini celebration with Toh Alvin at Jurong Point Bakerzin. It was good. We had set meals and desserts. I had my favourite Warm Chocolate and he had his "i dunno what it called" but the tagline for that dessert is "diet starts tomorrow". Needless to say, our desserts are very sinful! We saw Alvin's sister and she thought I was his classmate!! HaHa

I went to church on Tuesday and it was good.

Wednesday I continued with my post-birthday celebration. Class 1E3 sang birthday songs for me. So nice. Benedict and Hui Tong got me a fabulous book entitled 'fear of the lord'. After school, I arranged to play dota with Alvin and Yixin and WeiHao. Then Yixin last minute want to play from home. Ok fine! Then in the end it was only Alvin, WeiHao and me. Dominic came and joined us. It was great. I learned how to use snipper and beastmaster. Going to master some more!! FIRSTBLOOD!!!

Finally I had an expensive but good dinner with my bestest best friend Eric. We went to Nanbantei at Far East Plaza. We had grilled stuff and cold sake! We felt like we were really in Japan. Then My bestest best friend got me the best birthday gift. A Sony Ericsson W595 handphone! How cool is that! Cheers to great health.

I went for cellgroup today and just when I thought it was over, Dorcas gave me a Pedro voucher. 50 bucks! Cool. Shopping time. But I've just bought a pair of Bata leather shoes le. Maybe can wait for a while then buy bah. Yeah! I also received a letter from Norman. SO touched!

Finally, I want to thank God for everything. For this birthday has been the greatest yet so far and I believe it will get better and better.
For this year, I've received 45 birthday smses.
More than 30 birthday tags on facebook.
and a lot of tag on my blog.

Thank you all of you who have gave me your blessings and well wishes.
Hope all of you are blessed and will be blessed even more.

Lastly I want to leave you guys with my favourite birthday sms of the year.
It is from danette.
It goes, " Happy birthday old boy..... ..... really irritating you know, you seems to be getting younger and younger each year!"

What else can I say, I prayed that I'll look 18 everyday!
All glory to God



signing off with love at 12:38 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].