<body>
31.5.09

Today is a sleepy Sunday.

Hai~ I had insomnia yesterday night.

I don't know why, I kept waking up at every 1 hour interval.

yawn~

Then I woke up at 7:30am and cannot sleep anymore cos the sun was up.
I washed up, watched TV, attempted to play Dota (see the addiction kicking in, especially after 2 games the night before using N'aix the Lifestealer. I kind of like it a lot.) Attempted to play because I thought it would be too early to play. Going to do something useful in the morning.




So I had my breakfast. Menu is random. Just grab and eat so I had some chocolate from Australia which my brother bought, some biscuits, dumplings, lychee (good for anti-cancer) more biscuits and tea. What a breakfast. Got to check my diet. I'm getting fat. HaHa

After that I showered. It is a habit. Got to start with a fresh attitude by washing all the filth away. Read the book entitled "fear of the Lord" and now back at computer to do my blogging and stuff. And ya Dota. I'm going to try another character I think. Probably going to finish my book today then go for swim? run? hmm...
What a Sunday.


signing off with love at 12:15 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].