<body>
25.6.09

I have not been blogging for a long time.
It seems that the insomnia that I had made the perfect opportunity for me to blog.
I was supposed to go swimming but I guess it would be too much for my tired body to do. Safety first so I decided to give it a miss.

So what have I been busy with...

















I went shopping and caught movie with my friend, a male primary school teacher, haha sorry to disappoint you. we watched two great movies that day- The Taking of Pelham 123 and Ghosts of Girlfriends past. Two awesome movies which I would like to recommend to you guys but then now Transformers 2 is out and Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince is making its way to the theatre, maybe you want to save up for them. Even my sister who is not a transformers fan commented that transformers 2 is good, surely it is a must watch. Ok where was I, oh shopping, ya buy nice t-shirt and shorts from TopMen, one of the few stores that seems to have my size. XS.



Hmm... ok then I went to Shaun's birthday chalet with Wen Hao and Bing Huang. There were also his family, his church friends, his sister's friends. We spent three days there. It was good fun, I almost forgot I am babysitting them. ops! Together with his friend we caught a midnight movie, drag me to hell. seriously if you ask me how is it.... simply boring, almost want to sleep in the theater. Bad plot, bad story line and bad effect. It was so bad it was funny. The constant screaming from the guys and the theatre did not help to make me think otherwise. Anyway, let's move on.











We cycled and to a faraway lost land (I wish) at Changi beach. There the guys decided to dig hole to find crab. We found some nice stuff, starfish, bottles, seashells... What a week!!







signing off with love at 9:04 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].