<body>
3.6.09

I went to Raffles Junior College yesterday with my sister. Well she asked me to accompany her there for her ACCA examination. On the other hand, it would be a good pay my art teacher a visit at RJC. It was a good day. I went around the school snapping photos. It was my second visit but this time, I have more time to myself for it was a 3 hr paper. SO snap snap snap. Nice combination of White, Black and Green. It has this nice stylistic look with a touch of 'old englishness' in the building. Nice.


I got excited and thought I'll just explore Raffles Institution too. (I'm called to that school!) It was amazing. Some part of the school looks like movie sets from Harry Potter. I approached a student to look for the art room. He looked lost then explained to me that there was no art room but there is a building called the Art Space. It was a building dedicated to music, theatre and art studies. Awesome.









Finally it was time to leave when suddenly the word Raffles Institution caught my eye. These were the words at the front gate of RJC. Somehow the Lord has brought my attention to these word. If you have been following my post, you would know that I'm called to teach in Raffles Institution but this time this is something which I've never really considered. There seems to be a prompting that Raffles Institution does not just imply the secondary level as I've always know, but also the Tertiary level now. Hmm... I'm baffled. It feels like a whole new revelation and yet I'm not very sure. It was just a funny feeling at that moment. But I guess time will tell.

signing off with love at 9:47 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].