<body>
25.6.09

10 Things to remember this holiday...

1) The Case of someone you know
If you have noticed at my tag board, there is this guy named someone you know and he has got a few of us guessing who he is. Gosh... reveal yourself already.

2) Cigarette
My student ask me to buy cigarette for him. WTF! Are you out of your mind.


3) Colour of hair
I saw my beloved student of 2E3, not one day but two days consecutively and guess what caught my attention? His nice dyed hair. Golden yellow. Hmm nice but time to dye it back!!

4) Concerning hair too
This time it was one of the art students in JWSS. A good looking chap with the 'mallet' hair style, complete with a few shave at the side. Cool! But school's opening! Grow it back already.

5) Dota
Played Dota til sian. Not very good, but not very numb. But quickly getting bored of it. School's starting, stop playing.

6) H1N1 flu
School holiday not extended. Hmm... Yipee!!

7) Piercing
Heard of a few students getting new ear, face, mouth, tongue, whatever piercing. My advice, do it where it look nice. You don't want to walk around looking like a lost tribal barbarian lost in time!!! Oh did I mention about a girl that turned blind after piercing her ear? Ops!

8) Singles' Meeting
My church organise a singles' meeting code word: Happy Hour for the singles in church. Guess who turn up. Next please...

9) Sister-girlfriend
If you see a girl with short hair walking beside me that looks almost like my girlfriend, learn this. She is my sister, not my girlfriend, yes we look not alike and we are too close as siblings but who cares. If I have a girlfriend, I would have told you.

10) Untitled
Pastor Kong wrote on
MASTURBATION. Check it out


signing off with love at 9:54 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].