<body>
8.6.09

Today is a working day for me. I reached school at 9:30am to open the art room for the art students. Then I went to work on my banner design. I'm supposed to do a banner for the Sec2 Streaming Meeting. Anyway I'm glad Yuan Kiat and Hong Wei came over to school to help me with the painting and I'm 90% done I guess. I'm left with the critical 10% that is necessary to make the banner better. Hopefully, God will give me an idea by tomorrow. After that, we went to Jurong Point to have Mac Flurry. Nice.

Meanwhile the lyrics, chinawine, chinawine, chinawine from the song "Chinawine" keeps on repeat itself in my mind. All thanks to Yuan Kiat who kept playing the song over and over again. Hmm it is a dance track by our local artist Sun Ho. Just type "Chinawine" in YouTube to check out the video. Cool man

signing off with love at 6:53 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].