<body>
3.6.09

What do you do during a holiday?
I watched movie two in fact because the first one was quite disappointing.
The first one I watched at
FilmGarde, located at the new Iluma at Bugis.
I was quite a good experience. In fact it was probably due to the fact that I'm the one and only one in the entire theatre. So with only $8.50, I get the whole theatre to myself. Ha Ha. But the movie is not-so-good. "Monsters vs Aliens" was the movie I watched. In my opinion, it was very very lame. Not funny. After the success of Kung Fu Panda, I'm expecting more but no. Lame Lame Lame.

So the thirst for movie continue and I had to catch another one to ease this tingling discomfort within me. That was when my sister told me she wanted to watch "Night at the Museum 2". Cool. Someone told me it was nice. We watched it at Golden Village at Bugis. It was not too bad. But I guess I won't watch it again.

Now I'm waiting for the 2 blockbusters, Transformer 2 and Harry Potter. Meanwhile I may want to catch up with Angels & Demons and Terminator Salvation while waiting. I just hope I can once again get a theatre to myself. Totally owning.

signing off with love at 10:17 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].