<body>
12.7.09

I woke up on Friday with my head spinning and my body aching.
I thought to myself damn... I'm not myself.
Struggling to get up and wake to the bathroom but strength has left me.
Oh... I feel so old, so weak, so cold.....
Is it a fever? I wonder and took my thermometer from the bag. Ok if I'm 37.1 then I won't go to school.

I took my temperature and it says 37.3 °C. So I'm having a fever. Oh no. I have to miss my class; my 1E1 and 1E2. (I think that's what all teachers will think of whenever they are sick. As for the students, some may think ''oh no i will miss today's lesson...' but I am quite sure most will scream and shout "YIPPEE!!! NO SCHOOL!!!!")

So I call the school, made arrangement and then went to see a doctor.
By then I've hit 38.6°C, my highest in my entire life so far, I think. It was quite horrible and I will never want to go through it again. The clinic staff gave me the mask to wear. Geez now I really feel like a sick person. See my doctor. No... no H1N1 (btw it is now considered a common flu and the government has stopped counting since.) I got tonsillitis. So I'm given one day MC and off I go.

My nightmare begins..... it got worse and I thought I'm going to die. my fever was persistent and I spent the entire day sleeping. I shunned to take my temperature, I was too weak to take anyway. I got so many missed call and smses that day. Because of this, I missed my school, I missed my LAN session with the gang, I missed my steamboat, I missed my overnight prayer meeting, I missed my fellowship after church and I missed my duty today.

But I'm recovering, praise God. Still weak but I should be able to make it to school tomorrow. I hope I'm fully charged.

signing off with love at 9:14 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].