<body>
23.7.09

THE Onion Experience
I got about 40 onions for my beloved 2T1 to draw.
This week lesson is to do an enlarge still life drawing of an onion.
I thought it will be quite interesting. The shape is good, the texture is great and so is the colour. Not forgetting to mention the smell.

I was also secretly hoping that it will tear them so badly that it would be quite a funny experience. Yes I was a little sadistic.

So I had the onions, I had the plan and I had my motivation.
I brought the bag of onions to class for the kids.
They were very excited it seemed, as the onions were quickly snatched away.

Then it began.
They started throwing their onions.
The peeled raw onions.
The juice dripping, skin flying, head smashing experience!

Argh!!!

But they had better plans. They threw the onions around, at their friends and at the wall They were creating such a mayhem that I had to stop them. It was horrific.
I guess they are now paying the price for all these;
Now the whole classroom stinks of onions; even vampire would not dare to step into their class.

This has to be my best farewell gifts for them.


God bless them.

signing off with love at 11:05 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].