<body>
25.8.09

Life as a student in NIE
I would not say it is totally fun, neither will i say that it is totally boring. It is just 'like that lor'. I suppose life as a student again is not the same, me; an old student, trying to remember my stuff, especially my sec 1 Maths. Thank God there is no test, only written report. So no need to memorise a lot of things. But still cannot escape Maths TEST. As much as I wish there is no test for Maths, I got 3, one per month. Other than that, there are a lot of readings to do, syllabus to catch up. That's why I hardly even blog.

Things are pretty straight forward, I go to school, I listen in lecture, I ask question, sometimes I disturb the class a little with my new friends, then I go home, do my reading, do my homework, and tend to my 'farm' and 'fishes'. Then I woke up the next day doing the same thing again. Except for weekend when I can go church! Yippee. Or occasionally some dota match with my 'paper' computer. What a life.

Professors and teachers. Most are great inspiring and entertaining. But I cannot say the same for one. There is this one that really test my patience. There are so many time I want to stand up in class and ask that teacher to chill. I wanted to ask her, "What's your problem..." But I pray God will give me compassion and understanding. Whatever it is, she will still be my role model; I try to be everything she is not.

I guess doing Art and Maths is really cool, like Leonardo Da Vinci. Maybe I can be like him, trying to be the genius that he was. What a dream! But let me first train up the muscle of the left-hemisphere of my brain, then we'll talk. I totally forgot about my Maths and I need to refresh my 'O' level Maths in the shortest time possible. Any tutor to recommend? It was horrific but I'm sure God will help me do it.

So how much do I want to get for my overall exam? I'm not sure, I guess I'll just do my best. I'll just aim to teach in Raffles, that will a great motivation for me!!!

Wish me all the best!

signing off with love at 11:01 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].