<body>
29.8.09

Yesterday was fun.
We had a great time together after a busy week.
So who was there? Alvin, Jeffrey, Yixin, Daryl, Dian Ngiap, Hong Wei, Dorcas, Brendan, Brenda, Penny, Geraldine, Gracia, Jessie and etc etc etc etc....
We played badminton at Gek Poh CC. Then they came over to my house for snacks and fellowship. We had french fries, nuggets, pizzas and cheese cakes. Yummy! Then we talk and laugh and talk and laugh and talk and laugh then we played left4dead and dota. It was fun and I am going to do it again.

Ya! Next Friday, 04-09-09, I will be having BBQ at my place. All are welcome!
(But please let me know in advance so I can prepare the food!)
Study is important but is stressful so let us come together to have fun, release tension..... then go back to study again.
see ya. haha

signing off with love at 11:26 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].