<body>
5.12.09


From Xueting: how come it seems that You keep getting songs from Alvin, haHAAA.
Answer: because i link my song directly to his blog and so everytime he changes his songs, i changed mine, JUST LIKE HIS. how cool is that?

Yeah my holiday is here. yipee. Except for one or two outstanding stuffs from school that I have to do, I'm free to do go out, play games, dota, L4D2 (cool I saw someone trying to heck an infected with a samurai sword. I want to play that.) Most importantly, I can prepare Christmas party again. Got drama, got food, got a lot of things. It is on the 18th Dec. venue not confirmed :( - will update again.
BTW church is going to have awesome Christmas drama on the 24th Dec at Jurong church. You guys should come!!! - no I am not acting. I wish.

I watch MULAN yesterday. It was awesome. War Honor Glory Love Romance Filial Piety got everything you name it. Most importantly it was free and I watched it at Lido Shaw House. The theatre is retro and complete with leanable seats. Funny because everytime I watched a movie there, it is always free. Well this time I even got free coffee from Starbucks. They were giving our free coffee!!!



signing off with love at 8:41 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].