<body>
10.12.09

I dyed by hair golden copper brown JUST FOR CHRISTMAS
and I have received a few responses and comments.
Generally nice and yeah I look younger.
At least I am not tagged by those insurance sales agent at the bus interchange.
I think I probably look like a young punk
I got a few stares too. Perhaps they think I'm weird.
Whatever, I'm so going to enjoy this hair until school reopens.

ANYWAY my Christmas schedule is good and you are most welcome to join me (if you got nothing to do. It is free!!!)

11-12-09
I'm going to have pre-Christmas steamboat tomorrow at my place.
18-12-09
Another Christmas party. Got drama and I'm acting a bit.
19-12-09
Candlelight service in church followed by BBQ at my place. (which reminds me, I got to book the BBQ pit.)
24-12-09
What other best way to spend Christmas eve? In a church! I will be going for a Christmas Drama of the year - "A Christmas love story" at Jurong. So come join me. It's free!


signing off with love at 11:19 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].