<body>
21.12.09

Wow. I've been so busy and finally I can now use some time to blog.
Hmm... Let's see, where shall I start.
I shall continue from movie.
I've watched new moon (last entry) and it was so-so.
Then I watched Planet 51 on Monday with Patrick Ang. It was funny. Human vs alien comedy.
On Wednesday night, I watched Princess and the frog with some of my friends. Ya another Patrick came along in his dashing Navy no3. He looked very cool, should be like that more.
Thursday morning, watched Avatar (normal) with Marcus, Zhen Hong, Zhi Leong, Yong Guang and Alvin. It was awesome. 2hr45min movie is cool. Time passed so fast that I did not even realise that it was that long. I'm going to catch Avatar (3d) tomorrow with my sister at Cathay.
WOW. What an awesome movie week!



signing off with love at 8:34 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].