<body>
14.1.10

Finally back to NIE and all of the sudden, I found myself overwhelmed by loads of school works. Timetable can be "that" telling. I got a 4 days week and it was awesome but little did I know that all the free time is for me to complete my assignment!!!

Til date, I have 5 assignments + 1 test coming up within these 5 months. And this is not it, there are more to come. To think that my NIE friend has actually gotten a New Year Resolution and that is to be able to enjoy the Chinese New Year. What a resolution! Simply incredible. I think I got to aim for something like it too if not I would be worried about work in the midst of ang pow and chocolates.

What a way to start off the New Year. Feeling great to be back in school.

signing off with love at 12:52 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].