<body>
15.2.10

OH MY GOD.
I'm really that busy it seems.
Well if I have to spend my Chinese New Year Eve and Chinese New Year day 1 and 2 doing my assignment, it must be it. Well, I'm finally done and can that's why I can write this blog. type type type.

Chinese New Year has been... the same for me.
Same thing, same routine, same people, same angbao (and the same amount I'm getting)
I can almost guess how much I'll be receiving from everyone, who I'll meet and what I'll say. This year is good, I'm spared with the "do you have any girlfriend" question. Other than that it was still the same, "are you studying? are you working? where are you working?" routine question. One thing I must add, those who rarely meet us actually mistaken me for the younger one. They thought my brother is the elder son, not me. So weird when he kept on talking to my brother about architect stuff. Since we seldom meet, my brother and I decided to play along! Ha Ha

So happy harvesting guys, (the angbao I mean)




signing off with love at 6:21 PM


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



designed by SoUnreal Designs[C].